02/03/2015 Food and Exercise Diary

/
0 Comments
Hey everyone! So today I did really well. I also got in a good brisk 5km walk.

I started my day with a cup of Rooibos tea which I added 1tsp gelatin powder to. If I see any benefits I will write a blogpost about it but for now i'm just feeling the waters. Then, I had a banana smoothie. I used 1 medium Banana, 1/4 cup raw oats,  1/4 plain yogurt, 1/4tsp honey, and a dash of cinnamon. This is becoming a firm favorite but I do need to mix it up with other fruits.

For my Mid- morning meal I had the white of 1 boiled egg, 1 tblsp of cottage cheese, 1tblsp of my Roasted tomato and Red pepper salsa, a handful of baby spinach leaves and half an avo. Yum! Clean eating can be so yummy and there are so many different options!




Lunch were these delicious aubergine pizzas with the white of 1 boiled egg. I came across the recipe on pinterest and it took me to this blogpost. Instead of using an italian tomato sauce I used my salsa which I had on hand and it worked so well. This was a quick, fuss free and delicious option.

For supper I made some delightfully simple Salt and Pepper chicken with some roasted veg and wholewheat pasta with onions, peppers and cottage cheese. You can find the recipe for the chicken here.

I logged my meals with MyFitness Pal and managed to eat within my calorie limit.  Alhamdulillah! Here's to many more yummy, healthy days.



You may also like

No comments: