About me. Current stats. Long term Goals.

/
0 Comments
I'm 24, Muslim, married and a mother to a gorgeous little boy who is now 2 years old. I'm a stay at home mum, part time self-employed in a catering business.I'm a British law graduate but, what matters more to me is that i'm a food enthusiast and a home baker! I'm a born South African and grew up in the UK, but relocated back to Cape Town three years ago.  


Being away from my family has caused me to do a lot of self discovery. Recently, I have made lots of new friends who have encouraged me to go on this road to health. (You ladies know who you are!)

Health-wise, I'm severely overweight. I would prefer not to disclose specifics. My body fat percentage is high (I'll specify in a later post). I have hyper-mobility of my knee joints which will no doubt improve once I've lost all the excess weight. I'd like to think I eat healthy but I need to make better choices when it comes to food. Other than that I have no complaints, Alhamdulillah.

My long term goal is to eat healthy, and to find which exercise methods can help me to be fitter. I'll go into more detail later on about methods I have tried so far and what has worked for me. Coming from a family with a history of chronic illnesses, I'd like to avoid diabetes and lessen my chances of developing hypertension. Here's to a better, healthier, fitter me! 



You may also like

No comments: