19/02/2015 Food and Exercise Diary

/
0 Comments
OOops! So i'm beginning to realize that blogging does take time. My apologies for not submitting yesterday. Ugh it was all bad yesterday, bad cramps, bad food, bad water intake, bad exercise. Such and unproductive day but today was far better. According to MyFitnessPal, I ate over my daily calorie limit but would have been okay had I done 15 minutes of cardio. That didn't happen though, BAH HUMBUG! Anyway, here is my food entry.

Breakfast

1 bowl of Tastee Wheat Porridge. My son and I shared a bowl. Its his favorite and he eats it on most mornings. We always add sugar, cinnamon and whole milk! yummm!


Lunch

At lunch time I was laying around having tummy cramps so... I just ate Simba crisps and I had a marshmallow egg too.

Dinner

Dinner was a bit better than lunch but actually not so much since the Chicken steaklets are unbelieveably high in calories. We had Cheesy Garlic Chicken Steaklets with Mac & Cheese and some steamed mixed veg. I was out of wholewheat pasta so I used normal pasta. Could have made a better choice there.



You may also like

No comments: