M.I.A

/
0 Comments
Sorry I've been M.I.A, I've had no time for blogging. Every time I sit down to blog something distracts me. A perfect example: just when I started typing this my son felt the urge to wash his hand (toddlers & bathrooms: hazardous) so I ran in after him, of course my gran was shouting at me to get him out before he got to the taps. But I also heard her telling him to go wash his hands!! Drama!

Anyway so seeing as though I was absent from posting, I did keep up with some good eating habits except for Saturday past when it was MA's birthday. I went and bought some cake and we had a small tea party at my aunts place. I did eat a bit of everything, cheesecake included! My friends and I decided we would use 1st March as a starting point for our goals. So ive done exactly that and yesterday went well with good eating but lack of exercise. Today has been an even better day. You can follow my food diary enteries for this 15kg weightloss challenge on consequent blog posts. I've also got a few recipes to share including my yummy Roasted Tomato and Red Pepper salsa. Delish! I did not completely forget about blogging so I have loads of photos to upload.


You may also like

No comments: