20/02/2015 Food and Exercise Diary

/
0 Comments
Today was so much better than yesterday. I ate over my daily calorie limit again due to poor choices. According to MyFitnessPal, I ate 1934 calories, just 194 excess calories.

Breakfast

These egg muffins are such a treat, quick and easy to make and its one way of getting eggs in without feeling out off by eggy smells or tastes. You can see how I made them here.




Lunch 

I had last nights leftovers and I know I shouldn't have but I did anyway.

Dinner

I forgot to take a picture for you all but ooooohhh my goodness! We had Spitfire Chicken & Grill. Its a new restaurant that opened up at Kromboom Centre. Really gives Nandos a run for their money. delicious food! I had a 1/4 chicken in their Aged Chilli sauce which is one of their hottest marinades. We had some chips too! Scrumptious! I'll do a review later on!


You may also like

No comments: